Thursday 29 March 2018

Thursday, March 29th

We are busy making Easter crafts, building, playing in the new sand and cooperating. We also went to exchange our library books.

Reminders:
Good Friday tomorrow - no school.
Easter Monday - no school.

We received a donation of blue sand for our sand box - thank you! The students love it!

Our yard is quite messy these days - please make sure your child is wearing either snow pants or splash pants every day. Thank you!

Morning comments:

I like playing at the train set.
I like learning French words: lapin au chocolat.
I like the sand table.
I like choosing a book at the library.
I like playing at the playdough.
I like painting. I made a bunny.
I like painting.
This morning I like going to the library and choosing an Elephant and Piggy book with my friends.
I like working at the art table.
I like playing at the blocks with my friend.









We are talking about Jesus and the Last Supper.

Afternoon comments:

I like the whole day.
I like the alphabet puzzle.
I like building a home for my guys.
I like playing at the train set and the math table.
I like the foam blocks and making a tower.
I like playing outside.
I like drawing a picture of the Last Supper.
I like making a big shape with my friend.
I like the Blue Bot.
I like making a picture.
I like the train set.
I like colouring.












Have a wonderful Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment