Monday 5 March 2018

March Monday

This morning we are sorting transportation items that float, fly or roll - flotte, vole, roule. We are making shamrocks with marble painting and writing the room.

This week's reminders:

Tuesday: Reading Log Day
Thursday: Library Day
Friday: Wear pink or purple Day for Kindergarten for a fundraiser for Chalice
Pizza Day

Next week is March Break.














Morning comments:

I like playing with the ello blocks and making a long house.
I also like the playdough.
I made a couch for the 3 little bears out of playdough.
I like playing at the playdough.
I like playing at the train set.
I like going to the gym and playing with the felt board.
I made a house with the playdough.
I like playing at the aquarium with my friends.
I made a picture of the three little pigs.
I like the marble painting.

This afternoon, we read a story about Jesus healing the sick.




Afternoon comments:

I like doing the roll and colour activity.
I like the whole day.
I like building a house with my friend.
I like making a car with the playstix.
I like playing at the house with my friend.
I like writing letters and words.
I like playing the piano.
I like working at the art center.

No comments:

Post a Comment