Tuesday 6 March 2018

Leprechaun Tuesday

This morning we are talking about tricky leprechauns. We even made some leprechaun traps with our Grade 3 buddies. So much fun!

Reminders:
Thursday: Library day. Please return book in big library bag.
Friday: Pizza Day and Pink or Purple day for Chalice.
Saturday: March Break!



















Morning comments:

I like making hearts for everyone.
I like playing at the puzzle - a firetruck.
I like playing at the train tracks.
I like the playdough center.
I like building with the lego.
I like playing at the aquarium.
I like working at the light table.
I like working at the foam puzzle.
I like the Leprechaun story.
I like watching the Leprechaun story.
I like giving heart cakes.








Afternoon comments:

I like making a rocket with the pegs.
I like the whole day!
I like playing at the train set.
I like beating the challenge!
I like reading.
I like the train set.


No comments:

Post a Comment