Thursday 1 March 2018

Terrific Thursday

This morning we exchanged our books at the library. We borrowed the robotics cart again and are learning to use the code-a-pillar.













Morning comments:

I like playing at the train set.
I like playing with the Fish and the Loaves.
I like playing with the foam blocks.
I like playing with the playdough.
I like painting.
This morning I like working with the code-a-pillar and the playstix.
I like playing outside with my friends.
I like the playdough center.








Afternoon comments:

I like the whole day.
I like the train set.
I like playing at the aquarium.
I like singing Oh Canada.
I like working with the ozobots.
I like playing outside with my friends.
I like making the ozobot move.

Tomorrow: Crazy Hair Day as a fundraiser for Chalice.
Free Pizza Day.
Please put extra mittens in your child's school bag. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment