Wednesday 21 March 2018

Wednesday March 21st

This morning we are talking about Palm Sunday. We are making palms and singing Hosanna to the King! We are decorating an Easter egg on the light table with different geometrical shapes and building with foam blocks and log blocks. We are also using loose parts to make different pictures and designs.

Reminders: Thursday is library day and World Water Day - wear blue to support Chalice.
Friday is pizza Day.
Many friends have been bringing little dolls to school. Please keep home toys at home - we don't want to lose them at school.











Comments:
This afternoon I like playing with the ozobots.
I like working on the maze with our volunteer mom.
I like working with my Mom.
I like the whole day.
I like making an egg.
I like playing at the train set.
I like playing with the bee bot.

Thank you to our volunteer Mom who worked on Blue Bot with us and also showed us a maze made out of lego. Thank you for your help!








Do you like jelly beans?









No comments:

Post a Comment