Monday 14 May 2018

Monday, May 14th

What a beautiful morning in Kindergarten. We are enjoying working on our centers outside for a bit when we first get to school. We also had gym time with Mme Charlotte. We are building, exploring with magnets, learning to share and cooperate with the big lego blocks and watching our caterpillars grow. They have now made a chrysalis!
Reminders for the week:

Tuesday: Reading Log Day - send in orange duo-tang and books
Thursday: Library Day - send in library book in big bag.
Thursday: Pizza Day
Friday: PD Day - No school for the students
Next Monday: Holiday - no school.

Please apply sunscreen before coming to school.


Field Trip Info:
On May 24th, we are spending the day at the Experimental Farm. Please sign your child up on Cash Online. If you are interested in volunteering,  write a note in your child's communication book that you are interested in volunteering. We can only take 7 volunteers per class. If we have more than 7, we will have to pick names from a hat by this Thursday. Thank you for your understanding.
















Morning comments:
I like playing at the blocks with my friends.
I like playing at the kitchen.
I like playing the piano.
I like playing at the carpet.
I like playing and making a funny guy at the Lego.
I like playing outside.
This morning I like playing the princess blocks.
I like going to the gym.


Afternoon comments:

I like playing at the art table.
I like playing with the Lego.
I like drawing my Mom.
I like playing with the foam blocks.
I like writing Mother's Day.
This morning I like writing in my journal.
I like making a tablet at the craft table.
I like the whole day.
I like coming to school.
I like drawing my Mom.
I like playing outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment