Thursday 17 May 2018

Wednesday May 16th

We are quite active this morning. We are building with various blocks, using playdough, writing numbers, drawing and reading. We also had some gym time with Mme Charlotte. We are turning the kitchen into a farm and the children are looking forward to visiting this area!

Reminders:

Thursday: Library Day and Pizza Day
Friday: PD day
Monday: Holiday

If you have not already done so, please go to Cash Online and sign up your child for the farm trip on May 24th as soon as possible.

We have many volunteers so we will be picking names and getting back to you on Thursday. Thank you for your interest!

















Morning comments:

I like playing with the magnet blocks making a horse.
I made a shady place with the magnet blocks.
I like going to the gym.
I like reading books.
I like going to the gym.











No comments:

Post a Comment