Tuesday 8 May 2018

Tuesday May 8th

 What a beautiful morning in Kindergarten! Our caterpillars are growing, our sunflowers are reaching for the sky and we are excited to see our grandparents.

Reminders:

Thursday: Open house for parents from 9:30 to 10:30. Thursday is also our library day - most library books are here already.

Thank you to all of the grandparents, aunts and uncles who came to visit today.














Here are some pictures from our grandparents' visit: Thank you for coming to see us!














Comments:

I like playing outside with my grandma.
I like the whole day.
I like reading with my Nanny and playing outside.
I like reading with my Grampy.
I like reading with my Nanny.
I like playing outside and coloring.
I like reading with my friend's grandma.
I like the whole day!
I like the wedgit blocks.
This morning I like making a mother's day craft.
I like playing at the carpet with my friends.
I like drawing my surprise.

Homework: your child needs to explain the butterfly life cycle to you - they each have a sheet to show you.







No comments:

Post a Comment