Wednesday 23 May 2018

Wednesday May 23rd

We are very busy this morning, learning the names of the farm animals in French. We are also singing a funny French song called Sur la Ferme a Mathurin.

Reminders for the trip tomorrow:

Please make sure your child is dressed for the weather. Sunscreen should be applied before coming to school. Comfortable shoes, hat, healthy lunch and water or juice. Lunch and snack should be in a labelled ziploc bag that can be thrown out after. No fancy dresses or flip flops please.















Comments:

I like making a farm.
I like drawing my favourite animal.
I like going to the gym.
I like looking at the butterflies and the chrysalis shaking.
I like the whole day.
I like the art table.
I like making a farm.
I like playing with the marbles.
I like playing with the train tracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment