Monday 7 May 2018

Monday May 7th

Happy Education Week! We started our day with a liturgy in the gym. We are painting caterpillars, adding dominoes, building and sharing. Our plants are growing very well - as are our caterpillars! We think that they might have shed their skin already as they are getting bigger! We also planted radishes, carrots and onions and are keeping an eye on those!

Reminders:

Tuesday: Reading with grandparents at 11:00, reading logs in the afternoon

Thursday: Parents visiting from 9:30 to 10:30, also our library day - most books are here already

Friday - is NOT a pizza day. Please make sure your child has a lunch.

Please continue to send in healthy snacks for your children.









Comments:

I like playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I like making a caterpillar. une chenille
I like working at the blocks with my friends and making a castle.
I like exercising in the gym and counting on the paper.
I like reading a book.
I like playing with the duplo.
I like playing outside with my friends.
I like playing at the carpet.
I like playing at the lego with my friends.
I like playing at the blocks.
This morning I like playing with the mega blocks with my friends and making a big police castle.

No comments:

Post a Comment