Thursday 10 May 2018

Thursday May 10th

Thank you parents! Your children were so excited to see you and show you our class. We hope you enjoyed your visit.
























Morning comments:

My Mom liked visiting the library and getting a plant.
My Dad liked playing with the wedgit blocks.
I like making a bridge with my Dad.
I like making a bridge with my friend's Mom.
My parents liked the ozobots.
My Dad likes the grade one challenge with the dominoes.
I like the beebot at the library.
My Mom liked when I showed her the blue bot.
My parents liked the caterpillars and the flowers.
I coloured with my Mom.
I like making a garden with the loose parts with my Mom.
My Mom liked the sunflower.
My Mom liked the wedgit blocks and getting my plant.
My Mom liked playing with me to make a bridge.
I like working with ozobots.
My Dad liked the magnet blocks and showing the caterpillars.
This morning I like playing at the marble center.
I like showing Mom her sunflower.
I like making a bridge with my Dad and colouring with my Dad.

We were able to watch this squirrel for quite a while. He was munching away at the bird seed under the tree.


squirrel watching

une tulipe et des pissenlits

Afternoon comments:

I like working at the lego center.
I like playing with the little people with my friends.
I like the whole day!
I like playing with the blocks.
I like when our Moms and Dads came over.

Field Trip announcement: May 24th, we are going to the Experimental Farm. Please check Cash Online in the next few days to sign up! We will be taking 7 volunteer parents.



1 comment: