Monday 28 May 2018

Monday May 28th

We are very busy this morning building farms out of different materials. We also had some gym time with Mme Charlotte.

Please see note in your child's mailbag regarding free lunch on June 6th. Please return permission form by tomorrow.

Reminders for the week:

Tuesday: last day for reading log. Please make sure you return all little books. You can keep writing the books down in the reading log over the summer and your child can show me his or her reading log in September!

Thursday: Library day.

Friday: Pizza Day















Comments:

I like building a castle.
I like playing at the gym.
I like building with the lego.
I like working with blocks.
I like coming to school and cleaning up! :)
I like making a farm with my friend.
I like finding matching words.
I like playing outside.
I like playing at the lego wall.
I like playing at the marble center and going to the gym.
I like playing at the animal center with my friend.
I like making a barn.
I like the craft table.
I like playing the piano and the workbench.
I like making a card for my brother.
I like the art center.














Comments:
I like the whole day.
I like playing with the cars with my friends.
I like building with the playstix.
I like drawing a farm.
I like building with the lego.
This afternoon, I like playing at the craft center, where I was making a farm.
I like making a barn at the craft table.
I like playing at the lego wall and playing outside.
I like coloring and playing outside.
I like coming to school and I like helping my friend outside.
I like playing on the climber with my friend.
I like making my farm.


No comments:

Post a Comment