Thursday 3 May 2018

Thursday May 3rd

It's a rainy morning in Kindergarten. We are building and building and building with all kinds of different blocks today - magnetic blocks, big blocks, little blocks...We are making little pots for our Moms and are learning to cooperate and share in the house area.

Reminders:
Library was cancelled today. We will keep their library books here at school until next week.
Friday is Pizza day.

Coming up next week:

Tuesday May 8th - grandparents can visit from 11-12
Thursday May 10th - parents can visit from 9:30 to 10:30






















Comments:

I like making a surprise for Mom and a marble race.
I like measuring the big tower.
I like playing at the lego wall.
I like playing at the magnet blocks and making a person.
I like playing at the kitchen with my friends.
I like building with the big blocks.
I like playing at the marble run with my friend.
I like the lego center.

Thank you to our Grade 5 friends who came to work with us this afternoon. They played sight word games and alphabet games with us.

I like playing with the princess blocks.
I like playing at the marble center.
I like playing with the lego blocks.
I like playing at the kitchen.
I like playing with the teach and scan.
I like playing with the Paw Patrol cards.
I like playing at the craft center.
I like writing words.



No comments:

Post a Comment