Wednesday 30 May 2018

Wednesday May 30th

It was such a beautiful morning that we decided to do some of our learning centers outside. With the wonderful weather, we are spending more time outside. Please make sure your child is dressed to play comfortably outside - shorts, t-shirt, hat, running shoes, sunscreen.

We are painting, building, reading, sharing and learning to cooperate and wait our turn. Some of us are playing school in the reading corner.

Reminders: Tomorrow is our last chance to take out a book from the library.
Friday is Pizza Day.
Please return meal form.

Here is the info that was sent out regarding our school BBQ:

St. Francis families,
It's almost June and we are getting excited about our upcoming Family BBQ on Thursday June 14th from 5:00-8:00!
Starting this week until June 8th, we will be offering the opportunity to pre-purchase bracelets for unlimited bouncy rides through Cash Online (https://ocsb.schoolcashonline.com). The cost is $10 per child (free for pre-schoolers).
As mentioned previously, food trucks will be onsite for dinner or snacks, so there will be no advance sales. This year we will be able to enjoy options from Rico Peru, Lou Fast Food and The Merry Dairy.
In the meantime, we are still collecting prizes for our raffle table, looking for donations of cakes for the cake walk and volunteers to take a short shift helping out (http://stfrancis.ivolunteer.com).
Please contact Lisa DiNoble at lmdinoble@gmail.com about getting involved.
Your Parent Council BBQ Committee







Comments:

I like writing words.
I like having a fire drill.
I like playing outside.
I like the whole day!
I like building with the lego.
I like playing at the farm.
I like making a craft.
I like playing with the animals at the sensory bin.
I like helping my friends tidy up.
I like playing with the horse toy.
I like the art center.


No comments:

Post a Comment