Thursday 17 May 2018

Thursday May 17th

We are busy again this morning. We are building, drawing, reading, taking care of farm animals, building marble runs and testing them. We also went to the learning commons to get news books and explore different centers.

Reminders:
Please do not send precious toys or stuffies to school.

Friday is a PD Day and Monday is a holiday.

Volunteers have been chosen for the field trip. Please check your child's communication book to see if you have been chosen. Thank you so much for the overwhelming support. We wish we could take all of you to the farm!

Morning comments:

I like playing at the farm.
I like going to the library.
I like playing at the farm with my friends.
I like playing at the lego.
I like coming to school.
I like working at the marble center.
I like the craft center.
I like working at the art table.
I like the playstix.
I like making a big puzzle.
I like coming to school and going to the library.
I like drawing a picture.


















Afternoon comments:

I like playing at the lego wall.
I like making a jet.
I like the measuring center.
I like the lego center.
I like colouring.
I like making a boat!
I like that my friend made me a frame.
I like colouring a flower, a tulip and a butterfly.
I like playing outside.
I like the whole day!
I like playing outside.

Have a wonderful weekend! Please sign up your child for our farm outing on Cash Online as soon as possible. Thank you! We don't want to be asking for permission slips right before the trip! Thank you for your understanding.




No comments:

Post a Comment