Wednesday 2 May 2018

Wednesday May 2nd

It's another beautiful morning in Kindergarten. We took our learning outside and got some fresh air. We also had some gym time with Mme Charlotte. We are counting, building, sharing, cooperating and reading. The kids have shown quite an interest in building mazes with lego and using sand timers.

Reminders:

Thursday library is cancelled this week.
Friday is pizza day.















We have new guests in our classroom today! We have 8 tiny caterpillars and their big chunks of food. We are wondering how they will eat all of that food!











Comments:

I like coming to school and do some writing.
I like making my picture.
I like building with the wedgit blocks.
I like playing with the lego.
I like playing at the magnet center outside.
I like playing at the sand pit.
I like playing the piano with Mme.
I like the baby center.
I like playing outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment