Tuesday 22 May 2018

Tuesday, May 22nd

It is a very exciting morning in Kindergarten! Our butterflies are coming out of their chrysalis! We already have 5 out, one came out this morning while we were exploring centers and one is shaking its chrysalis like crazy! Update: as of 3:00, we now have 7 butterflies!

Mme brought in some bleeding heart flowers from her garden and we are painting them at the art table. We also have a new workbench with tools to explore.

Reminders:

This is our last week that we are sending books out for the reading logs. Please make sure that all books are back for next Tuesday. Thank you! A special thank you to our reading moms who took care of this program.

Field trip this Thursday - so no library visit this week. Please make sure your child is dressed for the weather, wearing sunscreen, hat, shorts, t-shirt, shoes or boots - no flip flops please. He or she should have a healthy snack and a good lunch, in a labelled ziplock bag, as well as some water or juice to drink.























Comments:

I like playing on the carpet.
I like looking at the butterflies and working at the paint center.
I like watching the chrysalis shaking really quickly.
I like the workbench.
I like working at the marble center.
I like watching the butterflies flop around everywhere!
I like painting with my friends.
I like watching the chrysalis shake.
The butterflies are hatching!
I like building a lego city with my friends.
I like playing with the little people.
I like playing in the farm with my friends.
I like building with the lego with my friends.
I like playing outside with my friends.
I like coming to school and learning stuff.
I like the butterflies.
















Our reading buddies also came to read with us today.


Afternoon comments:

I made a ship with the foam blocks.
I like drawing and playing at the blocks.
I like playing outside on the climber.
I like playing outside in the sand.
This afternoon, I like when I was being kind outside.
I like running outside.
I like making an owl.
This afternoon, I like working with the foam blocks and making a jet.
I like playing in the farm with my friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment