Tuesday 29 May 2018

Tuesday May 29th

This morning, Mme brought an allium flower from her garden - we are such amazing artists. Wait until you see the paintings we are making of this flower!

Our reading buddies are writing a big test today, so they couldn't come and read with us. We read a funny story on the smart board about Knuffle Bunny and then went to tables and read with our own kindegarten buddies. We did such a good job reading with each other!

Reminders:

Please return meal permission forms.
Thursday: our last day to take a book out at the library. Please return all library books.
Friday: Pizza day

We play outside every day. Please make sure your child is dressed comfortably to play outside - comfortable shoes and clothes, hat, sunscreen. We play on the climber - please do not send your child in long dresses - they can be a tripping hazard on the climber. Thanks for your understanding.































Comments:

I like building with the lego.
I like making a jet plane with the lego.
This morning I like playing with my friends.
I like coming to school.
I built a little ship with lego.
I like the paint center.
I like playing outside with my friends.
I like playing at the marbleworks with my friends.
I like playing at the workbench.
I like doing the french Old MacDonald song: Sur la ferme a Mathurin.
















A special thank you to our reading moms! The children read over 3215 books this year! Wow!!!!

Comments:

I like drawing my picture of Knuffle Bunny.
I like coloring at the end of the day.
I liked playing with my friends.
I like the story of Knuffle Bunny.
This afternoon, I like when we had two fire drills.
I like playing outside.
I like the reading ladies giving me a present.
I like when the reading ladies read with me.
I like the whole day.
I like playing outside.
I like reading a book and playing teacher.
I like writing words.
I like the work bench.

No comments:

Post a Comment