Tuesday 15 May 2018

Tuesday May 15th

Rain, rain go away..... We are adding, reading, building, drawing, counting, gardening, sharing and learning to cooperate this morning.

Reminders:

Thursday: Library day - and pizza day.
Friday: PD Day - No school for the students
Monday: Holiday

Please register for child for the trip to the farm through cash online as soon as possible. Thank you! We have more than 7 volunteers so we will pick 7 on Thursday and write you a note in your child's agenda. Thank you so much for your interest!























Morning comments:

I like playing in the kitchen.
I like coming to school.
I like playing the domino challenge.
I like playing at the foam blocks with my friends.
I like the playdough.
I like working with the dominoes.
I like making a paper phone.
I like reading at the book center and looking at the chrysalis.
I like building with the foam blocks.
I like the big blocks.
















Afternoon comments:

I like playing at the foam blocks.
I like playing with the Lego.
I like writing numbers with my friends.
This afternoon, I like tidying up.
I like playing at the marble center with my friends.
I like playing on the carpet with my friend.
I like painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment