Tuesday 4 September 2018

First day of school! Welcome

We were so excited to see all of you this morning - you have grown so much! Parents: please see your child's communication bag for the blog permission form. We also post on Twitter on a regular basis. ChantalStorm1.

Thank you for sending in yoga mats for rest time, velcro inside shoes, a lunch kit and a school bag. Please label everything you send to school. We are continuing labelling Healthy Snack #1, lunch #2 and afternoon snack #3. This helps the children choose the right snack for the time of day. Thank you!



Morning comments:

I like playing at the sensory bin with my friend.
I like playing in the kitchen.
I like playing at the dollhouse.
I like colouring a bus.
I like the school center.
I like playing with the foam blocks.
I like playing with the waffle blocks.
I like playing with all of the friends.






Afternoon comments:

I liked playing at the doll house and the kitchen with my friend.
I liked  making a house with Lego and resting.
I liked the magnets and the trains.
I liked my whole day.
My first day of school, I liked wiggling my loose tooth so it will come out.
I liked making my book today.



No comments:

Post a Comment