Monday 17 September 2018

Monday, September 17th












This morning we read a story called Beautiful Oops. We enjoyed this story. We learned how to use watercolour paint and made some masterpieces. We have gear toys out, shapes with pictures and different types of building toys.

Reminders:
Tomorrow is picture day! Smile! :)

Thursday evening: Curriculum night starting at 6:30 in the gym. This is an information session for adults, not students. Thank you!

Morning comments:

I like building with the waffle blocks.
I like painting and playing with the blocks.
I like painting a rainbow.
This morning I like playing at the kitchen with my friends.
I like the whole morning!
I like painting and making a rainbow.
I like playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I like playing at the dollhouse with my friends.


Afternoon comments:

I like writing Fall words!
I like doing Grade 1 work!
I like colouring an owl and a boat!
I like the whole day!
I like the art center.
I like playing with the foam blocks on the carpet.
I like playing at the kitchen.
This afternoon, I like playing at the doll center with my friends.
I like making an owl - un hibou!



























No comments:

Post a Comment