Thursday 6 September 2018

Thursday, September 6. 2018


Sorry for the delay and the short blog - we are having internet difficulties....

We had a busy day in Kindergarten. All kids are now in school - JK's and SK's. We are getting used to all of the routines and structures of the day.

Morning comments:

I like playing at the doll house with my friends.
I like making a unicorn.
I like playing at the train set with my friends.
I like with Mr. Potato Head with my friends.
I like playing outside.
I like playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I like building a sandcastle.
I like playing with the animals.
I like the magnetic blocks.
I like playing at the carpet.
I like the choo choo train.

We were not able to do afternoon comments on the blog as everything was down.

Please note that on Tuesdays and Thursdays, Mme Charlotte dismisses the children at the end of the day since it's Mme Chantal's preparation and planning time at the end of the day.











Miss Claudia read us Chicka chicka Boom boom - we really enjoyed that story! We also acted it out with some toys at one of the centers. We also built tall towers with the blocks.

I was hoping to bring in my sunflower to the class, but I just noticed that a hungry squirrel has taken it away - the whole flower part is gone! He must have been very hungry!

measuring how tall our tower is













No comments:

Post a Comment