Thursday 20 September 2018

Wednesday September 19th

Oops, in our excitement at seeing new Scholastic book orders, we forgot to write the due date: September 27th.

This morning, Mme brought in a sunflower plant from her garden. We also read a book about a field of sunflowers and then talked about Vincent Van Gogh and his beautiful painting of sunflowers. We are being little Van Gogh's at the art table and painting beautiful sunflowers. We are learning to cooperate with the lego, learning how to work with clay and building with various blocks this morning.

Morning comments:

I like making a clay apple.
I like working with the lego.
At the paint, I made a flower - a sunflower.
I like making a really cool castle with the foam blocks.
I like my friend's book that he brought for the class.
I like playing in the sand outside.
I like working with the clay. I made a snowball.
I like working at the paint center with my friends.
I like selling pizza.
I like Noah's Ark.
I like tidying up.
I like painting.




















Here is the sunflower, getting a ride in Mme's car.


Due to technical problems, we could not post yesterday.

See you tonight for program night, starting at 6:30 in the gym.


No comments:

Post a Comment