Monday 10 September 2018

Monday September 10th


This morning we read the beautiful story "The Dot". We then made our own dot pictures to hang on our outside bulletin board.


Morning comments:

I like playing at the dollhouse.
I like building a sandcastle.
I like playing outside.
I like playing in the kitchen.
I like doing my art picture.
I like playing at the carpet.
I like doing my dot.
I like singing Oh Canada.
I like "The Dot" story.
I like reading.
I like the whole morning!
I like eating an apple!
This morning I like playing at the playdough center.
I like building with the magnet blocks.


This afternoon, we found another book called "Dot". It was also a funny book and we enjoyed reading it together. One of our friends went apple picking this weekend and brought in some apples for the class. Many friends ate apples for first snack! Thank you for the treat!

We reviewed some French vocabulary such as une pomme, des feuilles, un ecureuil et un hibou.



































Afternoon comments:

I like playing with the blocks.
I like building with the playstyx.
I like making my bus.
I like playing with the train tracks.
I like the whole day.
I like playing at the dollhouse.
I like Noah's Ark.
I like making a bus.
I like drawing a bus.
I like having a snack.
I like helping tidy up.

Some students have been asking for stuffies at rest time. If you want your child to have a small stuffy during rest time, please send one in with his or her name on it. Please make sure it's small! :) Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment