Friday 14 September 2018

Friday, September 14th

What a beautiful summer day! Today we are talking about leaves changing colour and falling. We made some beautiful fall leaves in the paint.

Our reading buddies came over to read with us at 11:00 this morning. Thank you Grade 3's!

Morning comments:

I like playing at the dollhouse.
I like playing the piano with Mme.
I like playing at the train center.
I like coming to school and I like playing at the paint center.
I like the kitchen.
I like playing with the foam blocks.
This morning I like playing in the kitchen.
I like the arts and crafts center.
I like the whole morning.
I like the magnetic sticks.
I like playing outside.
I like playing at the dollhouse with my friends.

This afternoon we are reading a book about apples. We are practicing our numbers with a roll and colour activity. We are learning how to share and cooperate at various centers.

Reminders: Please do not send little cars or lego toys to school, these get lost and then we have to deal with lost toys and very upset children! Thank you for your understanding. A small stuffy with their name on it is ok for rest time only.




















Afternoon comments:

I like writing.
I like making my castle and playing the piano.
I like playing at the dollhouse and building a tower.
I like playing in the kitchen with my friend.
I like the whole day!
I like playing outside in the sand.
I like the dollhouse.
I like practicing my name.
I like the blocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment