Wednesday 12 September 2018

Wednesday, Sept. 12th

This morning we practiced what to do during a fire drill. The students did a very good job. We also talked about numbers.


Morning comments:

I like playing at the dollhouse with my friends.
I like playing at the art table.
I like playing at the kitchen with my friends.
I like playing at the playdough and the colouring center.
I like building sandcastles.
I like colouring.
I like playing outside.
I like playing at the playdough and the train.
This morning, I like playing at the art center.
I like working with the puzzles.

This afternoon, Miss Claudia read us a good story called "Ten apples up on top!" We are practicing writing our names in upper and lower case letters. We are building with different kinds of building materials and learning to cooperate in the classroom.




























Afternoon comments:

I made a cake with sand and woodchips outside.
I made a house with my friends.
I like writing my name.
I like playing outside and I made a castle.
I like working with dominoes.
I like playing on the climber outside.
This afternoon, I like playing with the horses.
I like playing with the foam blocks.
I like playing at the dollhouse.






No comments:

Post a Comment