Tuesday 11 September 2018

Tuesday, September 11th

We continue to have exciting times in Kindergarten. This morning we are talking about apples. Many friends are going apple picking.

Reminders:

Picture Day: September 18th. Smile! :)

Curriculum Night: September 20th, 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. This is an information night for parents only.

Parent volunteers: please note that all volunteers need a recent police check (less than 6 months old) to volunteer for any school activity - even field trips. Thanks for your understanding.

Due to allergies, please do not send in any birthday cupcakes for your child's birthday. Non-food treats are ok, but not necessary, example: bubbles, playdough....We have 25 students in the classroom.

Morning comments:

I like playing at the colourful foam blocks.
I like playing in the kitchen.
I like playing on the carpet.
I like playing at the playdough.
I like the whole morning!
I like the dollhouse.
I made a beautiful tower!
This morning, I like playing at the dollhouse with my friends.
I like playing at the train set.
I like Noah's Ark.
I like doing everything!
I like making an apple - une pomme!
I like playing outside!

Afternoon comments:

I liked playing at the trains.
I liked playing at the kitchen with my friends.
I liked the whole day.
I liked playing at the art table and doll house.
I liked the colour centre.
I liked reading at the book centre.
I liked staying inside.



















Miss Jenny is visiting our class.





























There were 5 seeds in our apple.








No comments:

Post a Comment