Tuesday 18 September 2018

Tuesday, September 18th

We all smiled for our pictures! We read a beautiful book called "Tap the Magic Tree". We are building, reading, writing and drawing our own magic trees.

Reminders:
We are sending home Scholastic book orders - if you are interested in ordering, you can either do it online or fill out the form and send in a cheque to Scholastic. Please make sure your child's name is on the order form! Please note: you are under no obligation to order these books.

Morning comments:

I like playing at the magnet center and the wooden blocks.
I like the colouring center.
I like playing at the lego.
I like the train set.
I like the sand.
I like playing at the doll center with my friends.
I like making a tree this morning.
I like taking my picture.
I like the magnets.
I like making the word apple.
















Afternoon comments:

I liked the whole day.
I liked writing at the writing centre.
I liked being at the doll house.
I liked playing at the tree and horse centre.
I like making my hibou.

No comments:

Post a Comment