Thursday 13 September 2018

Thursday, September 13th

This morning we are talking about apples. We looked at a beautiful picture book that had many different apples painted by artists. We then took out the paint and made some beautiful fall trees.

Morning comments:

I like playing at the dollhouse.
I like the playdough.
I like painting a Fall tree.
I like playing in the kitchen.
I like painting.
I like playing at the train set.
I like making a tree.
I like making a cube and a square window with the magnet blocks.
I like doing some math.
This morning, I like playing at the art center making a tree.
I like playing with the lego, building a tower.
I like playing at the kitchen with my friends.

This afternoon, we learned all kinds of facts about apples. Did you know that it takes 4 apples to make a glass of apple juice?



























Afternoon comments:

I liked playing outside on the climber.
I liked the whole day.
I liked playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I liked playing with the play sticks.
I liked doing my math and playing with Noah's Arc.
I liked writing my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment