Thursday 20 September 2018

Thursday, September 20th

This morning we read a story about the tipi. At our tables, we were challenged to build a tipi out of different building materials. We also looked at crab apples. If you have any crab apples, please feel free to send them in to class.

Reminder:
Tonight is program night for parents. We start at 6:30 in the gym.
Scholastic orders are due Sept. 27th, if you are interested in ordering. You can either order online or by sending the form and cheque in to class. Thank you!

Morning comments:

I like playing the piano with Mme.
I like the new magnetic blocks.
I like playing at the cash register.
I like making a sunflower with the oil pastels.
I like playing at the kitchen and with the cash register.
I like library time.
I like the whole morning.
I like playing in the sand.
I like playing with the pizza and the sushi.

















Afternoon comments:

I liked  playing at the kitchen with my friend.
I liked playing outside and with the foam blocks.
I liked playing at the Lego.
I liked colouring the paper.
I liked my whole day.
I liked playing outside in the sand and on the slide.










For those of you who can't make it to program night tonight, here is the information we will be sharing in our class. Thank you!





No comments:

Post a Comment