Wednesday 26 September 2018

Wednesday September 26th

It looks like we are getting one last day of summer. We have changed our dramatic play area to an art gallery. We are admiring the art works and creating masterpieces of our own. We have so many artists in our class!

Toonies for Terry - Our school goal is to raise $1000! Terry Fox Walk is on October 3rd at 2:30 in the afternoon. You can send in a toonie before Wednesday if you wish! Thank you! Permission forms sent home today.

Tomorrow is the last day to either send in or order Scholastic books online.

Wear an Orange Shirt day has been moved to Monday October 1st. Please change it in your child's communication book. Thank you!



















morning comments:

I like playing with the blocks.
I like the whole morning.
I like playing outside.
I like painting.
I like playing at the playdough and the magnets.
I like the painting center.
I like making pictures at the art center.
This morning I like playing at the blocks with my friends.
I like playing outside in the sand.
I like playing at the magnets with my friends.
I like the magnet squares.
















Afternoon comments:

I like writing at the Grade 1 table.
I like the whole day!
I like painting my picture!
I like making some shooting stars painting!
I like playing outside.
I like making a masterpiece!
I like playing at the lego center.
I like making a shooting star.
I like playing at the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment