Tuesday 25 September 2018

Tuesday, September 25th

This morning we went to a bus safety presentation. We are reviewing our Fall vocabulary in French and singing a beautiful Fall song. We are working on fine motor skills, reading, writing, building, cooperating and sharing.


Morning comments:
I like reading and writing.
I like playing with the foam blocks.
I like working with the lego.
I like the bus dancing!
I like playing at the lego with my friends.
I like the bus song.
I like playing in the kitchen.

























We received a big book donation from a family! Thank you!!!!!



Roll the dice and put the right number of leaves or acorns on the tree!


Please note: Orange shirt day is on Monday, October 1st, not this Friday. Please change it in your child's communication book. Thank you!

Terry Fox Run will be held October 3rd at 2:30. We will be needing many volunteers for this activity. Don't forget to sign up for your police check if you are interested in volunteering.

Scholastic orders due this Thursday if you are interested in ordering books.





No comments:

Post a Comment