Wednesday 5 September 2018

Wednesday, September 5th

Our class is getting bigger every day. We have new JK's visiting and starting school. We read a funny Pete the Cat story this morning. He was trying to get dressed for school. Some of us did our own picture of Pete the Cat. We also worked with magnetic blocks, learned to cooperate in the kitchen and shared the blocks.

Morning comments:

I like playing at the train set with my friends.
I like playing with the lego.
I like playing at the kitchen with my friends.
I like playing at the dollhouse.
This morning I like playing at the doll center with my friends.
I like playing on the carpet with my friends.
I like reading books.
I like playing outside.
I like drawing.
I like making a house with the trio blocks.
I like colouring Pete the Cat.
I like reading.
I like playing with the trio blocks.
I like the lego wall.
I like having a snack with my friends.

This afternoon, we are developing our fine motor skills with Mr. Potato Head, making a school bag, working with duplo and foam blocks and working on puzzles and shapes.

As you can see, we are very busy throughout the day!









This afternoon I like reading with my friend.
I like the whole day.
I like playing at the coloring.
I like playing at the foam blocks.
I like playing on the carpet.
I like making a dinosaur cage.
I like playing outside.
I like the lego.
I like the Mr. Potato Head.
I like the doll house.
I like the kitchen.
I like the duplo.









Reminders:

You have your child's information page in the communication book. Please ensure all information is correct and then sign it and return it in the communication book. Thank you! There is also other school information in there.

We play outside every day. Please make sure your child is dressed appropriately to play.

We would appreciate if your child could have a healthy snack as snack #1. Thank you!

Program Information Night is on September 20th at 6:30 p.m. This is for parents or guardians only.




No comments:

Post a Comment