Friday 11 January 2019

Friday, January 11th

Brr! It's a cold morning! We are talking about polar animals. Our buddies came over and we made some polar bear dens together.


























I like playing with the moose and reindeer.
  I liked making forts with lego.
 I liked playing with the blocks and the bears.
 I liked helping the teacher. I liked playing in the kitchen.
I liked coloring penguins  I liked playing at the Inuit center. I liked making a puzzle with the teacher.

I like making the Toy Story puzzle.
I like playing with the polar animals.
I like playing on the carpet with the waffle blocks.
I like playing in the kitchen.
I like the whole day.
I like tidying up.
I like drawing a penguin.
I like making an igloo.
I like building with my buddy today!

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment