Wednesday 30 January 2019

Wednesday, January 30th

This morning we saw a funny video about farm animals wearing clothing and we were able to make connections to the book The Hat by Jan Brett that we read a few days ago. We also read the story "Why animals should not wear clothing" to connect everything together.

We have also started reading and writing a morning message together. The students are getting good at sounding out words! At the lego wall, we have a challenge to write letters or numbers with the bricks.






singing while working














Morning comments:

I like playing Pictureka with Mme.
I like playing at the lego wall.
I like making words on the lego wall.
I like singing Oh Canada and picking friend of the day.
I like writing a word on the lego wall.
I like playing with the playstix and the train.
I like working at the paint center with my friends.
I like writing my name on the lego wall.
I like playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I like playing at the art table, making a bear and other animals.
I like playing at the house center.

Look at us - we look like polar explorers!














No comments:

Post a Comment