Wednesday 23 January 2019

Wednesday January 23rd

It's another busy day in Kindergarten. We are working on our math skills, checking the temperature, using our fine motor skills with the playdough and building different structures. We are learning to cooperate at the little dollhouse and the kitchen.

Tomorrow, Thursday, is our library day and also Pizza Day as Friday is a PD Day.

Morning comments:

I like playing in the kitchen.
I like playing at the blocks with my friend.
I like the colouring center.
I like the playdough.
I like playing at the dollhouse with my friend.
I like singing Oh Canada and showing my album.
I like making a cupcake.










The snowplow is in the parking lot!
Afternoon comments:

I like watching the tractor go by.
I like the paint center.
I like playing in the gym.
I like playing with the magtiles, making a big house.
I like painting Skye! (from the Paw Patrols)


No comments:

Post a Comment