Wednesday 9 January 2019

Wednesday, January 9th

This morning we decided to play outside in the fresh snow before it gets too cold. We had a great time running and jumping off the hills.

Morning comments:

I like playing in the kitchen.
I like making a reindeer with the blocks.
I like playing with the Frozen Spot it game.
I like playing with the dominoes.
I like playing the piano with Mme.
I like painting.
I like making a guy with the red bricks.
I like painting with purple paint.
I like building with the playstix.
I like playing at the library, borrowing books.




























Afternoon comments:

I like playing outside with my friends.
I like painting a letter.
I like when Mme took a picture of us outside.
I like playing in the library.
I like making a puzzle.
I like painting.
I like playing in the kitchen with my friend.
I like building a tower with 4 polar bears on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment