Thursday 10 January 2019

Thursday January 10th

This morning we are talking about the difference between moose and caribou. We are working on a bulletin board in the hallway showing North Pole and South Pole.
We also went to the library to get new library books.

Tomorrow is pizza day for those who ordered pizza.

Scholastic Book orders are due Jan. 17th if you are interested in ordering books.





















Morning comments:

I like playing in the kitchen.
I like cleaning up.
I like playing with the mag tiles.
I like playing with the big blocks.
I like painting a macaroni penguin.
I like painting a polar bear.
I like making my tiny house with the magnets.
I like the painting center.
I like writing lots of words.
I like going to the library.
I like building a puzzle.
I like working at the grade 1 table.
I like playing at the library.






a macaroni penguin!




No comments:

Post a Comment