Tuesday 29 January 2019

Tuesday, January 29th

This morning we are reviewing our polar animals in French, writing a morning message and checking the weather. Thank you to our reading ladies who braved the weather to come and read with us and exchange our little books. Please make sure you send in your child's reading log and 3 little books every Tuesday. Thank you! We have new members of the 100-200 and 300 Books Club - picture to be taken tomorrow. Congratulations!

No library and No pizza this week.

If you are starting to think about Valentine cards.....there are 24 students in our class. Please ask your child to only write his/her name on the cards - not their friends' names as this takes too long to hand out on Valentine's Day. This way, we can all sit in a big circle with our Valentine bags in front of us and then drop a card in each person's bag, without having to worry about giving the right card to the right person.

Morning comments:

I like playing Pictureureka!
I like playing at the cars with my friends.
I like the playdough center.
I like making a valentine's book at the craft center.
I like playing at the kitchen with my friends.
I like making a card for Mme Chantal.
I like the magtiles.
I like making hedgehogs.
I like playing at the train table.
I like playing at the sensory bin.


Valentine sensory bin







This afternoon, our Grade 5 and 6 friends came to read their French Winter books to us with their French teacher, Mme Cote. They had written these books on their computers. 


Reading and cycling at the same time!




Math addition game









No comments:

Post a Comment