Wednesday 16 January 2019

Wednesday, January 16th

This morning we are very busy in Kindergarten. The dental hygienist came in and checked our teeth, Mrs. McGarry came in to talk with us, and we talked about differences in the penguins. We are learning to cooperate as we build, play Spot it and work in the kitchen. We are also making patterns with beautiful winter gems.

Tomorrow, our Boys' Badminton Team is competing. We are showing school spirit by wearing green if possible!

Tomorrow is also the last day to order Scholastic books. Thank you!







Morning comments:

I like playing at the kitchen with my friends.
I like playing with the lego.
I like making a pattern with the snow gems.
I like drawing at the art table.
I like making an AABB pattern.
I like building with the big blocks.


When you thought the day could not get any better.....this happened! Delivery for our class!!! :)


It's a bicycle!! It was so popular, we had to make a waiting list to write our names to have a turn!

Comments:

I like working at the Grade 1 table.
I like making a penguin.
I like the whole day.
I like reading on the bike.
I like playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I like riding the bicycle.
I like playing outside in the snow squall!
I like playing outside on the snow hill.
I like drawing.
I like playing with my friends.
I like when Miss Debbie made a picture for me.










No comments:

Post a Comment