Thursday 17 January 2019

Thursday, January 17th

This morning, we read a very cool information book on penguins. Our school is now participating in the crayola challenge. If you have dried out markers at home, send them in to school and they will be recycled through the crayola program. Thank you!

We have received 6 boxes of tissues as a donation. Thank you! :)

This morning we also went to visit the Makerspace.

Reminder: It is NOT pizza day tomorrow. Please make sure your child has a lunch. Thank you! :)

Today is the last day to order scholastic books. Mme will be placing the order on Friday.

Morning comments:

I like working with the marble works.
I like playing with the lego.
I like playing the piano with Mme.
I like playing at the kitchen with my friends.
I like playing with the little people.
I like the Perfection game.
I like going to Makerspace and playing with the lego.
I like when the little baby came to visit our class - for kindergarten registration.



Thank you Miss Rosemarie for teaching us how to code!




Fun with wedgit blocks!







Measurement activity











New Kindergarten kids visiting during registration! Welcome to St. Francis!




No comments:

Post a Comment