Friday 18 January 2019

Friday, January 18th

It's another busy day in Kindergarten! We are talking about polar animals and read a cute story about a penguin and a pinecone. We are building, cooperating and learning to share the toys. We also worked in the learning commons with our learning buddies. We are each working on a little polar animal project, drawing pictures and finding interesting facts.

Morning comments:

I like going to the Learning Commons and drawing a caribou and writing some facts.
I like playing in the kitchen.
I like learning about polar bears.
I like playing with the family house.
I like reading.
I like playing with my friends.
I like learning about the macaroni penguin.
I like playing with the Boggle game.

Next Friday is a PD Day. No school for the students.


























Have a wonderful weekend! Good time to play in the snow!



No comments:

Post a Comment