Monday 21 January 2019

Monday January 21st

Brrr! It's a cold day in Kindergarten! We are keeping warm by building, sharing, drawing, writing, reading and making cupcakes out of playdough! We have a beautiful penguin puzzle out. Mrs. Debbie made us some playdough and we are working our fine motor muscles. The kitchen and little house are busy places. We also have some new blocks  and we are trying to figure out how they work! Some kids are singing Baby Beluga as they work.

Reminders for the week:

Tuesday: Reading Log and 3 little reading books
Thursday: Pizza Day and Library day - please return library book in ziploc bag.
Friday: PD Day - No school for the students.









Morning comments:

I like playing at the blocks and I like colouring.
I like playing at the dollhouse with my friends.
I like the art center.
I like building and testing the chair.
I like drawing and writing with Mme.
I like playing with my best friend.
I like playing at the playdough.
I like playing at the kitchen.
I like playing at the dollhouse with my friends.
I like reading with Mme.









No comments:

Post a Comment