Tuesday 8 January 2019

Tuesday, January 8th, 2019

This morning we reviewed our Winter vocabulary in French. We also talked about animals who live in the Polar regions. We are keeping an eye on the temperature and the weather. Our reading ladies came in to read with us and exchange our little books. Thank you reading ladies!

Scholastic book order forms due January 17th, if you are interested in ordering books.

Reminders for the week:


Thursday: Library day - almost all books are at school already.

Friday: Pizza Day.

Upcoming: Dental Screening on January 16th at 9:25 a.m.


Morning comments:

I like drawing my robot.
I like playing at the magnet center.
I like playing in the kitchen.
I like making a home for the bears.
I like colouring with my friends.
I like playing the piano with Mme.
I like playing in the kitchen with my friend.
I like playing in the library, scanning the books.
I like playing with the magnets.
I like drawing dinosaurs with my friends.
I like reading with the reading ladies.
I like building something at the carpet with my friends.
I like playing at the library with my friends.
I like playing on the big hill with my brother.
I like playing with the big blocks making a bunk bed.








Look at my macaroni penguin!

Matching animals and their habitats!




We are getting pretty proficient at identifying the temperature on the thermometer!


Our dramatic play area is now a Polar Animal Station. Be careful - polar bears and penguins don't belong together!




100 and 200 Reader Club








Our reading corner has been turned into a library - it makes all the difference when you have to use the cash register's scanner to "sign out" books! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment