Tuesday 22 January 2019

Tuesday, January 22nd

This morning we are working on our subitizing. We are getting really good at identifying numbers by looking at ten frames.

The students now ask for Mme to check the temperature in the morning and again at lunch time. We are getting pretty good at identifying really cold weather! :) Maybe tomorrow, we will take out the rulers and measure the snow!

Reminders:

Thursday: Pizza Day and Library Day.
Friday: PD Day - no school for the students.

Thank you to the reading ladies for braving the cold weather and coming to read with us. Our 100 Book Club is getting more members every week! Way to go! We are so proud of you!


















Morning comments:

I like playing with the playdough.
I like playing in the kitchen.
I like choosing books at the book order center.
I like the whole morning.
I like playing at the dollhouse with my friends.
I like making a wishlist.
I like the 100-200 Book Club.
I like playing with my best friend.


This afternoon, Mrs. Debbie read Polar Bear, Polar Bear, then we watched how Eric Carle makes the pictures for his book. We were inspired at the paint center and made some pictures from the book.

I made a fan!



Flamingo, flamingo, what do you hear?











No comments:

Post a Comment