Monday 28 January 2019

Monday, January 28th

This morning we have a morning message to complete and read. We are also checking the temperature outside - and wow - another weather alert for snow!
We read The Mitten and The Hat and watched a video of Jan Brett drawing a hedgehog!

Weekly reminders:

Tuesday: Reading log and 3 little books
Thursday: No library this week
Friday: No pizza day

Morning comments:

I like playing in the kitchen with my friends.
I like making a Valentine craft.
I like playing with the dolls with my friends.
I like painting "I love you Valentine's Day" and painting a rainbow at the bottom.
I like the reading center.
I like playing at the train station.
I like making a craft for my Mom.
I like playing at the carpet, making 2 big ships.
I like reading a book to my friend.
I like the Valentine's art table, making a valentines with my friends.
I like making a card for my friend.




























No comments:

Post a Comment