Friday 10 May 2019

Friday, May 10th

We have had such an exciting Education Week! This morning, we had a special guest, Miss Ashton, who came to visit us. She read us a wonderful book called "It Came in the Mail". We also had a surprise visit from the Garlic King. The students were very excited to see him. They asked him questions about his car and his restaurant.

Morning comments:
I like dancing to the songs from Just Dance
I like playing at the doll house with my friends
I like playing with the blocks on the carpet
I like writing letters to our mailbox
I like seeing the Garlic King
I like playing at the castle
I like listening to everyone's comments


We are running out of tissues once again. We will gladly accept tissue box donations. Thank you!

Have a wonderful weekend! Thank you for participating in our Education Week activities. Wishing all of the Moms a wonderful day on Sunday.








































We also went to an Inuit presentation this afternoon - we were shown different games.
















No comments:

Post a Comment