Thursday 2 May 2019

Thursday May 2nd

Happy Thursday!

The children were happily going to the library today getting new books and were able to get some productive play too. Here are some of the things they enjoyed doing today:
  • I like going to the library to get a new book
  • I like playing at the carpet with my friends - Trio blocks 
  • I like using the dominoes to do math
  • I enjoyed playing the marble run with a friend
  • I like playing at the doll house with all of my friends
  • I like making the birds/ducks nest craft 
  • I like playing with the waffle blocks 
  • I like playing kitchen as queens in our castle
  • I like the wooden tools center 
Reminder: Tomorrow is Pizza Day for those of you who ordered. 

The Kindergartens are in charge of the Spirit Assembly on Monday, at 10:00 a.m. We will be singing a song called I am the Earth. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment