Friday 3 May 2019

Friday, May 3rd

Rain, rain go away! We are very busy today - singing, working, learning to cooperate. Luckily the rain held off at lunch time and we were able to play outside. We also met up with our learning buddies and wrote up some invitations for parents and grandparents. These should be in your child's mailbag. Please be sure to look at all of the activities happening next week.

We are singing a song on Monday morning at the assembly - but don't worry, if you can't make it Monday morning, we will sing it again on Thursday when you visit the school. Grandparents are invited to come and read with the children on Wednesday. Wear school colours Monday and Friday (green and white).











Comments:

I like drawing a structure with a bridge attaching it.
I like colouring a castle.
I like coming to school.
I like going to childcare.
I like playing at the dollhouse.
I like drawing a structure in the journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment