Wednesday 1 May 2019

Wednesday, May 1st

It's another busy day in Kindergarten! We are preparing to sing a song at the Spirit Assembly this Monday at 10:00. It's called I am the Earth. This song is available on YouTube if you want to hear your child sing this - the first picture is a rainbow.

Thursday is our Library Day - please return library book in big ziploc bag.






students made a volcano










When it's May and we are both wearing matching tuques! Eek!

Friday is pizza day for those who ordered pizza.

We have picked names for the field trip - if you offered to volunteer you will find a note telling you if you were picked or not, in your child's mail bag. Unfortunately, we can only bring 4 parents to the theatre. We are always so lucky in our class to have so many volunteers! I wish you could all come with us!

Reminders: please keep sending your puddle-loving children wearing boots! :) Thank you!

Comments:

I like drawing the Earth in my journal.
I like playing tag outside.
I like playing outside with my friends.
I like rest time.
I like making the biggest cake in the world outside.
I like the whole day!
I like playing at the colouring center and making a Hedgie.
I like dancing to I like the Earth song.
I like the calming area.
I like playing at the carpet.
I like writing in my book.
I like the little blocks.



No comments:

Post a Comment